Leadership Development and Organizational Effectiveness
- Leadership Development: IIE custom designs comprehensive leadership programs for organizations and groups. All trainings use cutting edge experiential learning techniques including visioning, dialogue, and strategic planning on key areas of concern.
- Train the Trainer Workshops: To improve skills of leaders, these workshops focus on how to effectively deliver core content using appropriate methods and group process skills.
- Organizational Effectiveness: IIE’s facilitators work with organizations to deliver experiential workshops that foster team effectiveness, improved interpersonal and communication skills, strong team relationships, and thoughtful succession plans.
- Design and Facilitation of Large Scale Meetings: Using meeting methodologies such as Open Space Technology, World Café, and Future Search, IIE enables large groups of professionals to convene and share best practices in leadership, stakeholder action plans, and networking.
Study Tours and Experience Sharing
- High-quality study tours: IIE designs and delivers high-quality study tours to expose participants working in the public, private and non-profit sectors to best practices in their fields. Among others, IIE develops specialized study tours for those interested in learning about health systems similar to those of their own countries.
- Peer learning and sharing of expertise: IIE encourages and provokes new ideas among organizations’ leaders through experience sharing and networking of program alumni who share a commitment to finding ways to continue to improve their work.
Higher Education Services
- Scholarship Management: IIE is uniquely qualified to administer all aspects of scholarship and exchange programs, including recruitment, selection, academic placement, orientation, student monitoring, grant management, and alumni activities.
- Higher Education Support Services: For study-abroad programs, IIE can assist with visa processing and other logistical support. IIE also organizes briefings on global higher education and builds capacity and global linkages among institutions of higher education.
Last Updated: June 2011