The Wiki Sprint
From Reproductive Health Leaders Network
The Wiki Sprint is an opportunity to bring our community together online. LDM staff and Fellows in India, Nigeria, Pakistan, Ethiopia and the Philippines are invited to be online at the same time to learn and contribute to the Wiki. If you are new to using a Wiki, this is the perfect opportunity to begin collaborating. All you need to do to participate, is visit this Wiki at the designated times. You'll have a chance to:
- Update your colleagues about the work that you and your organization have been doing
- Learn about The Community and the amazing work that individuals and organizations are involved in
- Ask questions about the content of this site or about the tool itself at Our Global Cafe Reorganize this site in a way that's more useful
How to Participate in the Wiki Sprint
- Register for an Account! Click on the Register button located on the upper right of your screen (above the search box) and follow the instructions. The Wiki will send you a confirmation email and additional instructions explaining how to log into the Wiki and edit its content.
- Add your name to the list of Participants for the next Wiki Sprint.
- Add a page about yourself and your organization on The Community.
- On your personal page, tell us a little about you and your work and add a photograph of yourself. After you have created a basic profile, take a look at and answer our profile questions.
- On your organization's page, give a general description of about the organization and provide a link to the website. Make sure to link your personal page to your organization's page!
- Check in with others and ask questions in Our Global Cafe.
- Share new ideas, exercises and activities for leadership development in RH on the Leadership Resource and Reproductive Health Resources pages.
- Add information about Upcoming events in your country
- Add information about your work to the individual country page of Ethiopia, Nigeria, India, Pakistan and the Philippines.